The Centre is an inclusive network of cancer researchers and clinicians and as such welcome members from across the University and OUH Trust.
Who can become a member?
- Any faculty member, student or employee of the University of Oxford interested in cancer research
- Any clinician, nurse, or employee of the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust interested in cancer research
Benefits of membership include:
- Regular updates and information about cancer-related events and funding
- Free registration to the Centre’s Annual Symposium
- Access to the competitively awarded Development Fund
- Access to the competitively awarded DPhil Prize Studentships
- Access to the competitively awarded Clinical Research Training Fellowships
- Inclusion and interaction with an ever-growing community of cancer scientists and clinicians
How to become a member?
Complete the form below and a member of the Centre Operations Team will get in touch with you to confirm your addition to our network.